- Floor plan of the installation.
- Plan view of the probes of the selected silo.
- Information of silos, probes and sensors.
- Thermography: thermo-graphic view of the temperatures at the selected height.
- Current filling level status of the silo.
The information history of all the sensors installed in the storage plant is stored in a database that generates graphs for a better control of your grain.
The graphs allow to visualize, for each silo and at different heights within it, the following parameters over a period of time:
- Temperature: allows the visualization of heating trends or cooling processes.
- Moisture: shows the equilibrium moisture content (EMC) helping user to prevent fermentation or hotspots.
- Filling level: shows the quantity of cereal stored by visualizing loading and / or unloading cycles.
- Ventilation: allows to control the number of hours the ventilation has been working.
Raw materials storage integrations:
CTC+ can work with any production process that allows the following protocols: OPC or Modbus.